Brownie piece by piece
Because Brownie is one of my favorite desserts I will share with you one more recept.
You also can check my previous recipe COCOA BROWNIE COOKIES here.
I guarantee that these two recipes are super easy to make and extremely delicious.
All ingredients you need:
- 100g butter chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30g cocoa
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven up to 180°.
- You need a 22 cm square tin and baking parchment over the tin.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter all together into a bowl set on a water bath. After that cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is light and smooth.
- Sift on the flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Then c
ombinethe chocolate mixture and the eggs mixture.
- Bake the mixture for 25-30 minutes or until the top is cracked but the middle is soft. Cool completely, then cut.
You can add more white or brow chocolate chops if you want.
Everyone knows that Brownie is best to garnish with ice-cream. You can experiment with different flavors instead adding vanilla ice-cream. It could be a banana one or chocolate one if you are a true chocolate lover.
I hope you have enjoyed the recipe.