Cocoa brownie cookies are very quick the most delicious cookies I have ever prepare at home. For every choco lover!
They have really interesting look and presentation because they are brown and when they are well baked at the sides are cracky.
As I said in previous post – No doubt, everybody would love it.
All you need for this Cocoa brownie cookies are:
- 40g cocoa powder
- 150g brown sugar
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or any extract you prefer
- 125g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda + 1 teaspoon vinegar to activate the soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Icing sugar
How to prepare:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa, brown sugar and olive oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda + vinegar and salt. Stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover the mixture with stretch folio for cooking, and chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Line baking trays with parchment. Pour icing sugar onto a plate and using your hands, roll piece from the mixture into small balls coating each one with the icing sugar before placing onto prepared trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 7-8 minutes.
!Tips: The time is really important, because if you over bake the cookies they might become solid to eat