Pumpkin cake with Coconut butter
As I’ve promised in a previous Pumpkin post, I will share one of my favourite recipe for a Pumpkin cake and Coconut butter.
Once again it is super simple and super flavour desert!
All the products are vegan approved!
Although, the cake is super light and it is not too much sweet for those who prefer the natural taste of the products.
I apologize for that I haven’t such specific steps to follow but I will try to explain it clearly.
- Pumpkin steamed or boiled
- Coconut oil
- Coconut flakes
- Oats flakes
- flax seeds
- chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- sunflower seeds
- hemp seeds
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and steam them into a steaming machine or into a saucepan
- When the pumpkin is ready and it is still hot, add to it 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil and smash the pieces with a blender or with a fork
- Let the pumpkin cool well. You can add honey or agave syrup if you want to be more sweet than natural
- In a blender mix the Oats and all seeds together and make a smooth mixture. Also, add honey or agave syrup to be sweeter
- Combine the Oats mixture and the pumpkin cream like a cake with 2 layers
- After that add some sprinkles of Coconut flakes on top for decoration or any other toppings that comes to your mind
Experiment, develop, create and enjoy your dessert!
You can enjoy the desert with a good cup of flavoured tea!
Some posts that inspiring me!