Roast Brussels Sprouts with Carrots are a super healthy, super yummy, super fresh start to your day even on the weekends.
Actually, weekends are my time for cooking, I just don’t know why, but there is no rush, no one waiting for something of you and yes I am full of positive thoughts!
So, the recipe is super-fast and easy to prepare.
All you need for your Roast Brussels Sprouts with Carrots:
- 500gr of Brussels sprouts
- 1 medium carrot
- Salt on taste
- I prefer turmeric powder instead of black pepper (not a fan)
- Also, I am not a garlic lover, but is a good combination with Brussels sprouts
- And of course olive oil
Follow the steps:
- Wash the sprouts well and dry it cool.
- Slice the sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Peel carrots and cut into fine julienne.
- Mix together with the spices and oil in medium bowl.
- Pop it into a 180c oven for 20 minutes or until caramelized.
One, two, three and … Enjoy!
! Tip: make sure that all cuts side down. This way the cut side gets caramelized and the tops get crispy.
Nutrition facts for Brussels sprouts, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt that is good to know!