Three ingredient Coconut cookies
Once again coconut recipe from me. Obviously, I am that coconut lover 🙂
I’ve been inspired for this recipe and I’ve improvised a little bit too.
As you may know, coconut, in general, is super healthy food but in appropriate quantities. This time I want to combine something healthy and not so sweet for dessert.
Yield: approx. 18-20 cookies
Prep Time: 5–10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
All you need:
- 160g. Coconut flakes
- 2 normal eggs
- Sweetener – brown sugar, agave syrup or honey
- For this recept I’ve used 1 Tbsp of sunflower tahini – this is optional
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Form little balls out of the dough and evenly distribute, about 3 cm (1.18 inches) apart.
- Bake for about 10 min or till the surface of the cookies become golden.
Note: The consistency has to be sticky because the coconut flakes are too dry and the need a sticky texture to combine and stay in shape.
I’ve got my inspiration from here. The video is in Bulgarian from the talented author.
Check out my another coconut recipe here.