Tiramisú for a very special person.
Very special dessert for a very special person.
Today is my mother’s birthday, that’s why she deserves something made with love!
I decided to prepare double size Tiramisú because we have more guests than usual.
Ingredients for 9 pieces of Tiramisú for a very special person:
- 4 eggs
- 11 tbsp sugar
- 1 normal espresso
- 6 tbsp of any kinds of liquors ( I prefer chocolate liquor)
- 500 gr Mascarpone
- 28 Savoiardi (ladyfingers)
- Cocoa powder
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and 2 tbsp of liquor until fluffy mixture
- Add Mascarpone to the eggs with a spoon and combine it gently
- Choose an appropriate plate and bathe the Savoiardi into a mixture of espresso, 4 tbsp of liquor and a little bit of water
- Place 10 Savoiardi at the bottom of the plate, add the half creamy mixture above and sprinkle some cocoa powder, then add another 10 Savoiardi above and the other half of the cream, sprinkle cocoa powder at the end
- Boom we are ready! Wait (if you can) until tomorrow or at least a couple of hours.
The result is awesome!
Inspired by Filipa Gomes http://www.24kitchen.pt/series/prato-do-dia-2/receita/tiramisu