White Chocolate Coconut Candies are extremely delicious, they are melting when it touches your lips and you can feel the sweetest explosion from the first bite.
White Chocolate Coconut Candies are appropriate for every chocolate lover and of course easy to make at home.
It is a perfect elegant dessert for friend gatherings and also can be a wonderful homemade gift idea for a favorite person of yours.
No doubt, everybody would love it.
All the ingredients make about 30-40 candies depends on a size
All the ingredients for White Chocolate Coconut Candies
- 40ml coconut milk
- 200g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 1 tbsp (14g) butter
- 70g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 30-40 hazelnuts, almonds or cashew
- Optional – any flavor you prefer like:
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract,
- zest from an orange,
- 5-6 drops rum extract
- 33g unsweetened coconut flakes for rolling
It is time to prepare:
- Melt chocolate with coconut milk and butter in a water bath (low heat). Stir continuously until the chocolate is almost melted. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and orange zest if using. And continue stirring until smooth.
- Stir in coconut flakes, let it cool, cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours until the mixture gets firm enough to roll it into balls.
- Using your hands to roll the mixture into small balls adding a hazelnut, almonds or cashew inside. Roll each ball into coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Enjoy the magic taste!